Privacy Notice – How We Use Your Information
This policy is effective from 1st February 2023
facc.org.uk is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. facc.org.uk will be transparent about the information it is collecting and what it will do with it. Your personal data will be collected by facc.org.uk who will act as the “Data Controller”.
1. The Types of Personal Data facc.org.uk Processes
The types of personal data collected include name, organisation, email address.
2. The Purpose and Legal Basis of Processing Personal Data
facc.org.uk collects personal information for a specific purpose, to be published on www.facc.org.uk only.
3. Your Personal Data Rights
facc.org.uk will respect all your data subject rights. If facc.org.uk does hold information about you, we will give you:
- Right of Access – at any time, you can ask for a copy of your personal information. facc.org.uk will respond with whether data is held or not. If data is held then a copy of the information will be offered to you.
- Right of Rectification – allows you to submit changes to your records and once changes are verified, they will be amended on the www.facc.org.uk website.
- Right of Erasure – if you request your data to be erased, then it will be removed.
4. Retention Periods
All personal data collected will not be held for any longer than is necessary. Data collected under consent will be used until consent is withdrawn or if it is no longer useful for the purpose for which it was collected. This does not affect your rights as data subject.
5. Sharing Personal Data
Information will not directly be shared with third parties although it will be publicly available through the www.facc.org.uk website.
6. Information Security
- Storage – personal electronic records are securely kept in secure premises.
- Access – only personnel authorised will have access to your personal data records on a need to know basis.
7. Links to Other Websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
8. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review, and we will place any updates on this webpage. At the end of this privacy notice we will tell you when it was last updated.
9. Complaints and Queries
To make a request to facc.org.uk for any personal information we may hold, you need to put a request in writing to Whittacre Hope, FACC Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following information:
- Your name and postal address
- Details of your request
- Your signature, and
- The date of the request
Last updated: February 2023