Areas of Consultation
- Airport development and investment – including impact and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, future runway capacity and airspace modernisation.
- Economy – local, regional and national, including employment and skills.
- Surface access – by road, rail, coach, bus, taxi, foot or pedal and appropriate parking.
- Environmental issues – including climate change, noise, air quality, landscape, waste, water and energy use.
- Local community – addressing concerns such as impacts of illegal car parking, increased traffic, mitigation schemes, aircraft overflight and noise.
- Security and crime – preventing illegality entering an aircraft, the Airport or the country.
- Government – industry and other consultations.
These are the areas of possible consultation suggested by the DfT and UKACC.